Friday, January 20, 2017

2017 - I want a reboot

The month is almost over in a week or so, I feel myself slowly coming back to my procrastination tendencies.

While listening to music on Spotify, a song in Spanish came on.
It rekindled a bit of my overall motivation I had for the new year.
The chorus comes to mind for a lot of things.

Here are the lyrics that I translated to the best of my ability to keep its intended meaning intact.
The song is called "Quiero volver a empezar" by Yuri ,
which translates to "I want to start over." or "I  want a restart."

Open a path... that at full force… I am coming.
Look at me.. I was not conquered by the suffering.

I come willing to fight…
Nothing can stop me… No!

I want to start over,
Free of all reminders
I want to start over
Waking anew

Starting over…

I’ll shine like a star in the sky.
I’ll erase the past entirely and the fear

I come willing to fight
Nothing can stop me… No!

I want to start over,
Free of all reminders
I want to start over
Waking anew

Recommence like a new day,
An awakening without crying and without fear.

I want to start over
Free of all reminders
I want to start over
Waking anew

I want to start over
(Chorus repeats until fade out)

I have obstacles to overcome to get to where I want to be, I don't want to dwell on the past so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment