Tuesday, April 4, 2017

"Follow your dream."

I had a strange dream today.

I was grocery shopping with my parents, in what seemed to be a mish-mash of Aldi, Walmart, Costco, and Sam's Club, because dream logic.

As we're walking through this store picking up what's needed.... this female employee approaches and stops me.

In my mind I'm assuming I did something wrong, she then says to me, "Follow your dream."
I reply, "What?", then one of my aunts approaches and says the same thing in Spanish.

I turn to the employee and tell her, "She just told me the same thing you did, but in Spanish. I'm confused, why? I don't get it." She just smiled and I woke up.

Then comes the question, what IS my dream to follow?

At this point of my life I'm unclear of what it is, I wanted to do many things.
Not sure if they qualify for "dream" status.

No comments:

Post a Comment